jspwiki-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From pushker chaubey <pushker.chau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stripping the page of wiki markup
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:45:00 GMT
Hi Janne,

Thanks a lot!

regards,
Pushker Chaubey

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Janne Jalkanen
<janne.jalkanen@ecyrd.com>wrote:

>
> Yupyup, you're quite correct.  Plugins always output XHTML, so you need to
> turn off plugin rendering with
>
> wikiContext.setVariable( RenderingManager.VAR_EXECUTE_PLUGINS,
> Boolean.FALSE );
>
> You can also experiment with setVariable(
> RenderingManager.WYSIWYG_EDITOR_MODE, Boolean.FALSE ), but that works only
> for a certain set of plugins.
>
> /Janne
>
>
> On 23 Apr 2009, at 15:11, pushker.chaubey@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hi Janne, Experts
>>
>> I beleive this '[{TableOfContents }]' is handled by a plugin which
>> generates and appends a table of content at the top. And may be this is why
>> it has not been handled by cleanTextRenderer
>>
>> I took a log of text generated by CleanTextRenderer and this is what I
>> found
>>
>> <div class="toc">
>> <div class="collapsebox">
>> <h4>Table of Contents</h4>
>> <ul>
>> <li class="toclevel-1"><a class="wikipage"
>> href="Wiki.jsp?page=Main#section-Main-Chapter1">Chapter 1</a></li>
>> <li class="toclevel-2"><a class="wikipage"
>> href="Wiki.jsp?page=Main#section-Main-Chapter1.1">Chapter 1.1</a></li>
>> </ul>
>> </div>
>> </div>
>>
>> !!! Chapter 1
>> Test page without any helpful info
>> !! Chapter 1.1
>> hi
>>
>> So, I observe that apart from this additional html block at the top, rest
>> is what is actually expected.
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pushker Chaubey
>>
>> On Apr 23, 2009 3:42pm, pushker.chaubey@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Janne,
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> I added code as your suggestions. So now I am using text generated from
>>> cleanTextRender to buld index on the page content.
>>>
>>
>>
>> However there seems to be some problem whenever I have '[{TableOfContents
>>> }]' mark up in my page then CleanTextRender possibly generates HTML code or
>>> somethig similar. For other markups like %%strike and !!!, the html code is
>>> not generated and I get pure text. Its just '[{TableOfContents }]' that
>>> seems to be translated to html (or something similar) code.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> How I produce this issue:
>>>
>>
>>
>> 1) I create a page named TestPage with the following content
>>>
>>
>>
>> [{TableOfContents }]
>>>
>>
>>
>> !!! Chapter 1
>>>
>>
>>
>> Test page without any helpful info
>>>
>>
>>
>> !! Chapter 1.1
>>>
>>
>>
>> hi
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 2) I save the page and then I search for keywords like 'href' and 'div'
>>>
>>
>>
>> 3) The page that I just created comes as search result
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> However when I edit TestPage and remove the above contents and just put
>>> following code
>>>
>>
>>
>> %%strike God is great!!/%?
>>>
>>
>>
>> and save and Then search using 'div' keyword, it does not show any result
>>> and works correctly.That confirms CleanTextRender did NOT return html
>>> equivalent for %%strike and thus no html code was used for index creation.
>>> Note that '' is html translation for %%strike
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> So, the problem seems to be with pure text conversion of -
>>> [{TableOfContents }]
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Is this some bug with Clean text renderer, or am I making a mistake
>>> somewhere.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Please suggest how to resolve it.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks and regards!
>>>
>>
>>
>> Pushker Chaubey
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Apr 21, 2009 10:06pm, Janne Jalkanen janne.jalkanen@ecyrd.com> wrote:
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> > Try the CleanTextRenderer. Get a WikiDocument from the
>>> JSPWikiMarkupParser, then create a CleanTextRenderer instance and pass the
>>> document to it. Look at RenderingManager for help.
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> > /Janne
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> > On 21 Apr 2009, at 18:39, pushker.chaubey@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> > Hi experts,
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> > I am new to JSPWIKI.
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> > I want to do Indexing based on page contents. But I want to remove the
>>> wiki mark-ups from the page and index only plain textual data. Please let me
>>> know how this can be done.
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> > Thanks and regards,
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> > Pushker Chaubey
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>>
>>
>


-- 
Thanks n Regards,
Pushker

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message