jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Chekushin <ko...@inbox.lv>
Subject Re: Page ranaming does not work.
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 12:35:05 GMT
2.8.1 (latest stable)
Thanks for the link, I'll try to patch my jspwiki!
 q "Juan Pablo Santos RodrĂ­guez" : hi,
 what version of JSPWiki are you using? Recently a similar issue was
solved (
 JSPWIKI-487 ). If you're
 using latest 2.8.x (at least 2.8.2-svn 15) it should not happen..
 regards,
 juan pablo
 On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Konstantin Chekushin  wrote:
 > Page renaming does not update referring pages, i.e. incoming links
are
 > not updated. (sometimes does, but sometimes does not.) Is this my
 > problem only, or someone has the same behavior?

Links:
------
[1] mailto:juanpablo.santos@gmail.com