jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Bob Paige <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: page filter
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 02:26:43 GMT
I need to play with it some more. This is what I am seeing on the page
called 'Project':

Project vs. Project
Project.Footer vs. Project.Footer
Project vs. Project
Project vs. Project
Project vs. Project
Project vs. Project
Project vs. Project
Project vs. Project
Project vs. Project
Project vs. Project
Project vs. LeftMenu
Project vs. LeftMenu
Project vs. LeftMenu
Project vs. LeftMenuFooter

I am printing out the name of the page vs. name of the real page. This page
includes a couple other pages in it besides the left menu, etc., but clearly
the filter is called multiple times per page.

I suppose through trial-and-error I can figure out which of the multiple
times is the place on the screen I want, but is there not a more reliable
means?

--
Bobman