jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Preferences not being saved
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:27:40 GMT

Hi ho!

The probable reason is that your server has the wrong baseURL.  This
causes cookies to be written for the wrong domain name, and your
browser won't send them back to the server (because cookies can only
be sent to the same server which set them in the first place).
There's no way JSPWiki can really detect this (since it's not actually
an error case as such), so you wouldn't be seeing anything in the
logs :-)

Hope this helps!

/Janne