jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Faking SSO to wiki from java app
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:01:01 GMT
Hi Louis--

The approach that would make the most sense would be to use your
container's SSO cookie. Tomcat can do this, and I suspect JBoss can
also. JSPWiki should be able to pick up the container cookie and
credential and "know" that the user already logged in.

 From there, you will need to read the user's profile information. The
JDBCUserDatabase should help you here -- it us quite flexible and
should be able to be configured to match your existing user table.

I'd do this in reverse order first; get the JDBC user database working
first, then move to the SSO cookie.

Andrew