jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Peter Schart <p...@goodinassociates.com>
Subject Re: Preferences not being saved
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:02:34 GMT
This is most definitely not the case.  There is no evidence whatsoever
on the resultant page of the addResourceRequest()'ed scripts.
Curiously, I turned the log level up to debug and I DO get the message:

Request to add a resource: <script type='text/javascript' src='scripts/
jspwiki-prefs.js'></script>

Yet even then the script is not included (on my live server; works
fine in testing environment, grr! ;)

pete