jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem granting delete rights to a group
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:14:48 GMT
Lana -- I don't know what version of JSPWiki you are using from your
e-mail. But the grant block looks ok. If you are using 2.8, you can
omit the "signedBy" part of the grant block. That could be part of the
problem.

Have you verified that the GroupManager is working properly? If you
log in as a user that belongs to the group Trusted, it should be
listed in the user's profile page as a group they belong to.

Andrew