jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Redirect problem with JSPWiki
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:04:20 GMT

It sounds like your jspwiki.baseURL property might be wrong.  Please
double-check it.  If not, can you please post examples as to what the
404 URLs look like?

Also, could you provide more details as to which version of JSPWiki
you are using and if you have any more tweaks in your config (e.g.
using Apache as a front-end, doing tunneling/proxying etc.)

/Janne