jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH)" <fisc...@orisa.de>
Subject AW: AW: New handler to handle form input
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:08:01 GMT
Hi,

Have you had a look into the NewPageHandler.java?

It shows you how to read the params you have definied in the form.

>From here, you can start to make a urlCall
(http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/net/URL.html)

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Nicola

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: TruptiP [mailto:trupti.p27@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2009 13:18
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: New handler to handle form input

Hi

I want to transfer the input value in "n" to url as parameter. But this feature is not implemented
in jspwiki.
That url is external link and not the jspwiki internal link.

So some how i need to cache the url and input parameter and need to pass to handler and then
handler will open a new / same window with this url.

[{FormOpen form='sprform' hide='onsuccess' method='post'
submit='http://www.someurl.com?}]
number [{FormInput type='text' name='n'}] [{FormInput type='submit' value='Submit, please'
name='submit'}] [{FormClose}]

Thanks and Regards,
Trupti Patil