jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From ronben <ronben...@rediffmail.com>
Subject JSPWiki mysql connectivity
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:46:45 GMT

Hi !! I'm new to JSPWiki and i'm trying JSPWiki , mysql connectivity. I tried
database provider patch which is a contributed provider given at JSPWiki's
official site. this is the url where i found it -
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/DatabaseProviderPatch. Now the problem is i'm
not able to do the connectivity properly. Mainly because of the lack of help
available at the site. I couldn't find

jspwiki.databaseProvider.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/wiki
jspwiki.databaseProvider.username = wiki
jspwiki.databaseProvider.password = wiki
jspwiki.databaseProvider.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
jspwiki.databaseProvider.default.page.dir = /p/web/www-data/jspwiki/

these properties in JSPWiki.properties. I need to set these properties
according to the patch that is provided at the site.
Also i couldn't understand what to do with DatabaseProvider.java file
provided by that site.
Please please help !!