jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Workgroup
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 17:14:22 GMT
Karl:

I'm assuming you mean workflow.  I'm trying to post an example of using
this, but I'm a little behind right now.  I did post a simple example to
this forum a couple of months back (September).  I'll try to post to the
wiki this week.

-Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a2brute <a2brute@yahoo.com>
12/09/2008 11:47 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Workgroup

Hello --

  I have been using jspWiki for about five years in two different
companies.  I'm running jspWiki 2.6.2 now, and I've seen "Workgroup" under
the "More..." menu.  Further investigation showed that this could be a
useful tool, but I can find no implementation instructions outside of
developer code.

  How is this implemented?  Does it run under 2.6.2?

Karl Hansen

"Reality?  Yeah, I've played that game --
The plot *sucks*, but the graphics are awesome!"