jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Roland Whitehead <rol...@quru.com>
Subject Re: Hashlinks appear on sections
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:43:35 GMT
>> Having just upgraded to 2.8.1 I have been asked why hashlinks are
>> appearing at the end of every section heading and if they can be
>> removed. I can't see what it is that would remove them but I note
>> that
>> http://www.jspwiki.org doesn't have them. I guess that there would
>> be a
>> preference in  jspwiki.properties, probably a
>> "jspwiki.defaultprefs.template."  property but can find no
>> reference to
>> such. Any suggestions?
>
> It has them.  It is a way to link at the header in question.
>
> Probable reason is that your CSS is not updated - it's still residing
> in browser cache.  Clicking on shift-refresh helps.  Then they should
> disapper (but they will reappear when you hover on top of them).
>
> This is issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-288Janne,

I found that my style had over-ridden h2,h3 and h4 with a special
colour scheme and this was then overriding the default a:hashlink
style because style.css is loaded after the main jspwiki.css. The
solution is the judicious use of the !important declaration:

"a.hashlink{color: transparent !important;line-height: 1.2;padding:.
25em;text-decoration: none;
border: none !important;}"

Many thanks to Janne for pointing me in the right direction

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, London