jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Stopping anonymous login
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:33:24 GMT
Have you tested the SpamFilter already?  It's quite efficient; on
jspwiki.org it stops something like 100+ invalid edits/day.  It is
particularly smart at weeding out scripts.

Also, you can set up Administrator moderation for new user accounts,
just look at the bottom of jspwiki.properties.

# Uncomment the next line to require the Admin group to approve new
# user profiles
#jspwiki.approver.workflow.createUserProfile=Admin

This is, in general, less laborious than having an admin manually
create new user accounts.

(BTW, you don't say which version of JSPWiki you are using.  So these
instructions are for 2.8 [though should work for 2.6 as well].)

/Janne