jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.8.0 release
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 06:31:16 GMT
> I have a meeting tomorrow morning where I was hoping to reveal the
> JSPwiki
> to the team I work with... I want to show them that it's low
> maintenance and
> helps them to be very productive.... I see two things which make it
> a rocky
> ride now - the changes to security and the wysiwyg editors...

Security changes should actually make it easier to use, and you
should still be able to install WikiWizard (from 2.6), or the FCK
editor.  However, at the moment they don't come in the box, so to say.

We might want to consider adding the FCK editor in the 3.0 though.
Or perhaps a custom wikitext editor?

/Janne