jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Tag Plugin - query with AND operator.
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 03:58:57 GMT
Datto wrote:

> Thanks a lot Murray. It is a very useful plugin. Do you have a more
> recent version that 20080421 ?

Well, I build it every few days as part of an ongoing build I do, so
yes, I could post a more recent version, probably later this week. I
can't remember what state it's in but if there's any bug fixes I'll
check to see what I've done and add that into the docs (my head's
elsewhere right now). I'm pretty sure the TagManager has had some
updates (and now that I think of it I'm pretty sure the April version
had some bugs that I've fixed).

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record