jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Toggle between wikiwizard and plain editors
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:52:48 GMT

> Unless my memory is rattled, I recall that a user used to be able
> to toggle
> between editing in wikiwizard and plain editor when going in to
> edit a page.
> I'm on 2.6.3 now, and as far as I can tell, the user has to adjust
> their
> preferences page to toggle editors now.
>
> Am I missing some other way to change editing modes?

You're correct; it was made an user preference instead of something
per-page, simply because people didn't like the fact that if you
edited something, then switched the editor, all the edits were
destroyed :-(.

I seem to recall that by adding "&editor=WikiWizard" at the end of
the edit URL should bring up the WikiWizard.  So you could add a new
link somewhere.

/Janne