jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From <DKra...@mortgagebankers.org>
Subject Pages Not Saving
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:53:41 GMT
Back on July 15th, I sent a message to this listserv regarding pages not saving in my install.
 Since I wasn't a member of the list (not sure why I didn't sign up before sending) I never
received any of the response that I just found by searching the mailing list archive.  So
I apologize for sending this message again AND for ignoring the kind folks who wrote back
with suggestions.

Needless to say, I am still having the same problem.  For some reason, certain pages will
not save within our JSPWiki install.  The pages do not appear to have any special characters
nor do they leverage any plugins.  Here is an example of a simple bullet list that will not
save:

//////////BEGINNING OF EXAMPLE//////
* Mark began the meeting by reading the IPR, reviewing the agenda, and introducing the members
on the call.
* Mark informed the group that the next MISMO Trimester meeting will be Sept 15th - 18th in
Scottsdale, AZ. Secondary WG activities would include review of the V3 Secondary Loan Delivery
Demonstration Example and V3 Reference Model. We would also leave time for any new business.
Currently the Secondary WG is scheduled to meet all day Tues. Group agreed that would be fine.
* Mark gave an update on Version 3 progress. He said steady work on the V3 reconciliation
efforts have continued even though participation is a challenge for many MISMO representatives.
Currently updating V3 Reference Model from decisions made in the face-to-face interim. Preparing
to meet milestone two on the version 3 work plan. Resources have been tight but still shooting
for an end of year release for the V3 Reference Model.
* Next Secondary WG call is scheduled for July 2nd from 2-3pm ET.
//////////END OF EXAMPLE////////////

After having issues on my install (v2.4.7.1 of the JSPWiki Engine) I tried the JSPWiki Sandbox
and experienced the same issue.  Note: I attempted to create a page on the Sandbox this morning
however for some reason, none of my changes are being accepted and therefore I am not able
to say with 100% certainty that the same issue still exists in the Sandbox.

Some people wrote back suggesting that it was related to the Spam Filter (protection).  We
are not leveraging any filters in my install so I do not think that is the case.

Any insight you can provide is appreciated.  And again, sorry for sending this message to
the list for the second time...

Cheers,
Dave

_____________________________________
Investing in communities
David Krause
Director, XML Architecture and Compliance
Mortgage Bankers Association
1331 L Street, NW
Washington, DC  20006-3404
Phone: (202) 557-2772