jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: language selection in glassfish appserver
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 06:49:37 GMT
I tested against v2.7.0-svn-44   <http://zwiki.rabobank.nl/rss.rdf>, it
doesn't work there.
I checked the source of the latest version, could not find anything reading
the Language header, just reading the cookie contents (mainly Preferences
class).

Some additional testing (all with FF3 on XP) confirm the same results as
Janne :

v2.7.0-svn-44 ==> doesn't work
v2.7.0-alpha-9 ==> doesn't work
2.6.3-rc-2 ==> works