jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Juergen Weber" <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion provider: Page lost on renaming of pages with umlauts
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 09:57:42 GMT
The JSPWiki SubversionProvider is from here:
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/SubversionProvider

subversionprovider_latest.jar  	 33.0 kB  	 4   	29-Feb-2008

svnkit is from June 2008

If you have another it would be great if you could publish it for JSPWiki.

Still, for the original problem, I find it strange that the command
line version of Linux svn can list a file but not access it.

Juergen