jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Viewer for generated pages - Lucene refresh
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:57:14 GMT

Thanks very much so far.

The code you gave would need to run in a plugin with a servlet, would it?

So, I'll have a look at
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/PluginCookbook#section-PluginCookbook-WritingAServletForAWikiPlugin

I saw that Janne wrote a DAV paper:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Transwiki:Wikimania05/Paper-JJ1

but this only allows attachment-uploads, does it?

Juergen