jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I change the look of a code block?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:06:30 GMT
Janne,

%%prettify just does what the code-plugin does, but client-side.  It
has been included in the current template.

But the remark of Chris remains valid. When the {{{ code }}} appears
inline, the rendered <span> contains a style attribute which probably
makes more sense to put into the css file.

Why not use the <tt> element ?

dirk