jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: large table usability
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:11:53 GMT
The current jspwiki css stylesheets are developed such that the
content always fits within the width of your screen.  If not, overflow
is shown with scrollbars at the bottom of the wide content. (table,
image, ...)  And no scroll-bars are shown at the bottom of your
browser window.

You could of course design your own skin / stylesheet  (eg "Wide
plainVanilla") which fits to wide content beyond the with of the
screen.
In that case, the scrollbar would be shown in the browser window.

But as Janne indicated,  current pointing devices often allow you to
scroll withouth using scrollbars, so their positions should not bother
you.

dirk