jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Weijian Fang" ...@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject Is there a way to test whether a wiki page exists inside a JSP page?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:50:48 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to test whether a wiki page exists inside a JSP page?
e.g., using those <wiki:xxx> markup?

I think I should describe the reason I ask the above question. I am
using PDFPlugin that allows a pdf file be created from the wiki page.
It is great except when the wiki page has not been created yet,
displaying pdf causes the following exception. Ant that is displayed
in the browser, which is very ugly. So if I can make sure that only
existing wiki pages have the link of "view pdf", the problem will be
mostly solved. Any suggestions are welcome! Many thanks!

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
	com.ecyrd.jspwiki.WikiEngine.getHTML(WikiEngine.java:1409)
	com.ecyrd.jspwiki.WikiEngine.getHTML(WikiEngine.java:1444)
	com.ecyrd.jspwiki.WikiEngine.getHTML(WikiEngine.java:1424)
	com.palbrattberg.jspwiki.Wiki2PDFServlet.doGet(Wiki2PDFServlet.java:186)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
	org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:738)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.25 logs.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.25

Cheers,

Weijian