jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Recent changes by user
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:39:05 GMT
Janne Jalkanen wrote:
>> Is there some way, on this user page, to produce a list of recent changes
>> done by that user? Kindof like the ReferringPagesPlugin, but instead a
>> list
>> of pages recently modified.
>
> Unfortunately, as far as I know, no.

Janne,

Since we have the revision history of the page, including the author
name, couldn't we add an optional filter to the RecentChangesPlugin
to check to see if the most recent page revision matched the current
user name? And if either wasn't available we'd just not make the
check? I didn't see the hitch in this one...

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record