jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: faulty page name
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:37:21 GMT
Rolf,

according to the source it looks like the PageManager is getting a null
pagename or a zero-length page name.
This situation can occur if you have a page with a link that contains only
blanks, for example :

this is a wrong wikilink [ ]
and this too [blabla| ]

Maybe you can try to find the pages containing these empty links ?

Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske