jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPwiki 2.6.3 + Firefox 3.
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:34:42 GMT
On 2.6.3, I assume this problem is related with the suggestion-menu
funtionality of the editor. (popup menu to help expanding the links)
The error you indicate points to a javascript error. This is
definitely fixed on 2.7.x.
Plse file as a bug in JIRA agains 2.6.3.

In case collapse-menu's look horrible in IE in the left-menu, plse
file the issue in JIRA as well, if possible with screenshot.  Txs.

dirk