jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject creating new pages
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:39:26 GMT
I have been playing with the Namespaces plugin and the WikiTags plugins, and
have a question: how can I provide an easy way for my users to create new
pages?

The scenario is this: using tags and namespaces, I want to set up a
hierarchy of pages within my wiki (this is for technical documentation).
These plugins automatically insert links between pages, so it is unlikely
users will be defining links to non-existent pages and clicking on them to
create the pages.

I tried some embeded javascript (which naturally gets filtered out). Is
there some plugin or some other workflow thing that I am missing? How do
your users typically create new pages in your wiki?

--
Bobman