jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez" <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Translate documentation to spanish]
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:14:41 GMT
hi,

help is always appreciated :-) Spanish translation is up-to-date right now
(unless you notice otherwise O:-)). So, I think that before going into
translating documentation it could by nice to have a corepages-es package,
and get it uploaded to www.jspwiki.org with appropiate instructions. IMHO
that should ease things to spanish end-users.

Also, if you wish, you could move on writing guides like, ie, installing /
customizing JSPWiki, installing plugins, etc. Of course, if you'd like to go
into coding, you can take a JIRA issue and attach a fix... As you can see,
there are plenty of ways to go with, so feel free to choose whichever fits
you better.

regards,
jp