jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki - Attachments - issue with IE browser
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:25:24 GMT
You have to configure your baseURL to the value you use in your browser.

The case you're describing you use different values, this gives
unpredictable results.
I think in your case you should configure baseURL=
http://chq006103:8888/JSPWiki<http://chq006103:8888/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWiki%20Welcome/C%3A%5Cinnovatorlille93.jpg>

regards,
Harry