jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Ramya KGrama" <ramyakgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a little structure
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:59:49 GMT
Hello:
I am looking at creating a "My Page(s)" link along similar lines.
I was successful enough to provide the user with a form that creates pages
with a structure like:
title, submitter, created fields.
When the user clicks "My Pages" in the left menu, I want to be able to
search the pages that he created, by using the wiki variable [{$username}]
in the TaskQuery.
This is what I tried - but doesnt return any values:
[{TasksQuery  select='title,created,owner'
  from='MyPage'
  where='submitter=[{$username}]'}]
I also tried escaping the'[' and '{' characters with '\' but doesn't work.
Is there a way to pass a variable name in the where clause instead of having
to hard code it.

I also tried using the Search Plugin but got stuck at the very same point:
[{Search query='name:[{$username}]' max=10 }] did not work.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks!!