jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Asserted security in 2.6.2
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 14:19:45 GMT
> The behaviour I am seeing at the moment is that I go into prefs,
> set my name, I can see the cookies but I still see (anonymous
> guest) as my 'name'.
>
> The security property is set to off.

Set it to "on".  There is no reason to set it to "off" anymore.

My guess is that you have it in your intranet, and that the server
which serves jspwiki has a different name than what the browser
thinks it is.  And since browser security demands that cookies are
only given to the same server which requested them, it just stashes
them away and never gives them back.

/Janne