jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Hyperlinks starting with file:
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 21:34:37 GMT
Janne Jalkanen wrote:
>> You can edit the file extensions recognized by JSPWiki as attachments
>> by editing the value of jspwiki.attachment.allow in
>> $WIKI_HOME/WEB-INF/jspwiki.properties. If you were providing links
>
> Wrong.  Any file attached as an attachment is recognized as an
> attachment.  As is logical.
>
> The jspwiki.attachment.allow only influences the uploading of
> attachments - which attachment types may be uploaded.

The jspwiki.attachment.* properties are as you say only influential
on attachments, which is one of the possible solutions to this
problem. The other was my suggestion of a plugin index of a
directory, a directory within the wiki hierarchy that could be served
via http:. I wasn't meaning to imply otherwise; they are two separate
suggestions.

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record