jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Collecting (and organizing) mail messages
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 07:30:33 GMT

This has been discussed previously, and is also known as a "mail-in"
feature.

Unfortunately we don't support it yet (but it would be relatively
easy to write a plugin for it).  My experience from a similar thing
in our company is that some people like it, but in general its
usefulness is severely limited.

A proper mailing list software (e.g. Mailman) which generates a
searchable archive automatically is a lot more useful.

/Janne