jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From mkabcde <martin.kirch...@cas.de>
Subject Group based PagePermission in jspwiki.policy
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 15:30:27 GMT

Hello everybody!

I encounter an unexpected behaviour with JSPWiki's access control system.
(JSPWiki version 2.6.1)
Unfortunately I did not find any older posts that could help me solving this
problem.

I have a user "test" that is a member of the group "Editors".
The jspwiki.policy grants the following permissions to this group:

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.GroupPrincipal "Editors" {
     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*",
"view,edit,rename,comment,upload";
     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"createPages,createGroups";
     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"editPreferences";
     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"editProfile";
     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"login";
};

All the pages I try to edit do NOT have an ACL like [{ALLOW edit Admin}].
However, I cannot edit a page.
The log shows:

2008-05-15 17:07:21,798 [http-9080-7] INFO com.ecyrd.jspwiki.WikiContext
JSPWiki:/JSPWiki/Edit.jsp
JSPWiki:http://css-80-003.home.cas.de:9080/JSPWiki/Edit.jsp - User test has
no access - forbidden
(permission=("com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission","JSPWiki:REST-Spezifikation","edit"))

Am I missing something?
Is there any chance to get debug information on the permissions granted to
the current user?

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards

Martin