jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Pearce, Lyall (DTEI)" <Lyall.Pea...@saugov.sa.gov.au>
Subject Setting up Asserted security in 2.6.2
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:21:38 GMT
Hi all.

Let me state, up front, that I am a bit of noob when it comes to jspwiki and tomcat (we are
using 5.5.9), in general.

I am trying to setup Asserted security. I understand this to be that someone goes into prefs,
enters a name and it is saved in a cookie.

The behaviour I am seeing at the moment is that I go into prefs, set my name, I can see the
cookies but I still see (anonymous guest) as my 'name'.

The security property is set to off.

jspwiki.policy is the default install contents, as is pretty much everything else, this is
a intranet wiki.

I guess there is a value it should be set to which will give me Asserted?

...Lyall