jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Duncan, Terry" <Terry.Dun...@53.com>
Subject RE: Wiki Question
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:31:39 GMT
Great... Thanks Florian !

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Holeczek [mailto:florian@holeczek.de]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 11:28 AM
To: Duncan, Terry
Subject: Re: Wiki Question

Hallo Terry,

> I further poked and found documentation regarding TOMCAT on z/OS which

> I understand is fairly new and we may be one of the few places doing
it ??

I know of at least one on the list who's been running JSPWiki on z/OS
for some time now (in production). So, there shouldn't be any
(unsolvable) problems.

Regards,
 Florian

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
  It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this
error is appreciated.