jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Problem trying to upload files using WikiWizard
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:09:07 GMT
I think the WikiWizard developers are not responding here anymore.

What's the status of moving WW development elsewhere?  Or should we
simply drop it?

/Janne

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 12:08:40PM +0200, ALBERTO MARTINEZ wrote:
> Any idea about this issue?

tab, I can upload any files without problems. It works great and fast. But when editing a
page with the WYSIWYG editor (WikiWizard), I see some problems:

> -I click on "Edit" to edit a page. Then opens the WikiWizard.
> -Then, I click on the clip icon to open the attachments tab on the right.
> -In this tab, there is a button called "Attach File". I click on it and a popup opens
to search for the file I want to upload (this works fine).
> -When I find it and clic on "OK", a popup tells me the following message: "Error attaching
file: Chuck Norris.txt.
> -The most strange thing is that, if I finish editing the page, in the Attachment tab,
the file has been correctly uploaded. I can open it and check that has been correctly uploaded.

> I'm using JSPWiki version 2.6.1 and Firefox 2.0.0.13 in Windows XP (both, the server
and the clients are in Windows XP).