jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: Search on jspwiki.org
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 19:05:22 GMT
Sounds like LuceneSearchProvider is able to find the page file (hence
the title being included), but is somehow unable to open and read it (to
index its actual contents).  I know that's not too helpful, but I don't
have time to get into the code at the moment.  If there's still a
problem later on, I'll be happy to probe a bit deeper.