jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Frank Fischer <fr...@jcpsim.org>
Subject Re: Auto-numbering question
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 07:44:28 GMT
As far as i understand it jspwiki does allow 'inline formats' (like
__bold__) to be nested (like __''bold italics''__).

'Paragraph formats' like tables (|), lists (* and #) and code blocks
({{{) need to be placed at the start of the line and therefore
nesting is impossible.

Workarounds:

1. Directly include the desired css formats
    (the pre format of your skin.css):

#One
#Two
  %%(border:1px dashed #b6b6b6; background-color:#fff7c0)
  Should be in a shaded area\\
  Middle line\\
  Last line of the shaded area
  %%
#Three

2. Insert the subformat as another page:

#One
#Two [{InsertPage page='MyCodeBlock'}]
#Three

and the page 'MyCodeBlock' contains