jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject access keys and i18n, was: Re: some questions on JSPWiki
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:31:53 GMT
Thanks Dirk! Now I've found out that it's Alt+Shift+<key> in both
Firefox 2 and IE7. I guess this was the only combination I had
forgotten :-)

Is there any rule on how to do internationalization regarding access
keys? The problem is, for example, 'View' has the access key 'v', but
in german it's 'Anzeigen'.

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 31.03.2008 um 21:02: