jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Mattier, Ricardo" <Ricardo.Matt...@bcbsma.com>
Subject Authentication timeout
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:49:55 GMT

Hello,
   I am working on deploying JSPWiki 2.6.1 on Weblogic 9.2.  I have been
successful so far, however I have run into a slight snag.  It seems once
you authenticate into JSPWiki, the session times out and sends you back
to the login screen.  Does JSPWiki keep session by way of cookies?  I
have deployed the same JSPWiki on both Tomcat, and Weblogic and Tomcat
works fine.  If anyone has any suggestions, it would be helpful.

-RM

This message is a PRIVATE communication.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy
or use it and do not disclose it to others.  Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then
delete from your system.  Thank you.