jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Wolf" <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: teaching mailing to JSPWiki
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:43:33 GMT
I would be happy to help document the solution. I can't wait to see what
you've found. This was the only bug preventing me from deploying JSPWiki at
my company's client site and for a non-profit that I help out.

Cheers,

Dave

--
Dave Wolf
H: 303-377-9537

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.