jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Wolf" <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POLL: JDK 1.5
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:09:58 GMT
+1

Already on 1.5 in production and 1.6 for development. Given the length of
time (I'm guessing approximately 1 year based upon the 2.4 -> 2.6 release)
that it will take for the next version of JSPWiki to get to a stable
version, then issues of jumping directly to 1.6 should be mitigated, by
giving everyone plenty of time to prepare.

Dave

--
Dave Wolf
H: 303-377-9537

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.