jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Jason Yip <j...@westpac.com.au>
Subject Re: Printing broken after 2.6 upgrade?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:56:23 GMT
FYI, I was able to modify jspwiki.css to fix printing on IE6 as well.

Added a comment to JSPWIKI-128 with details.

"Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederickx@gmail.com>
23/01/2008 06:36 PM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Printing broken after 2.6 upgrade?

Janne,

Could you plse bump the sandbox jspwiki to the latest version, so i
can verify printing on ie6
tx
dirk

On Jan 22, 2008 12:13 AM, Jason Yip <jyip@westpac.com.au> wrote:
> [...]
>

> FYI,  just applied the jspwiki-128 fix (figured wasn't worth risking the
> nightly) and it works great.  Thanks!
>

> Jason Yip <jyip@westpac.com.au>
> 22/01/2008 09:06 AM
> Please respond to
> jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

> jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: Printing broken after 2.6 upgrade?
>

> That sure reads like my issue.  I'll try the fix and/or the nightly and
> see if that works.
>

> Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalkanen@iki.fi>
> 22/01/2008 12:05 AM
> Please respond to
> jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

> jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: Printing broken after 2.6 upgrade?
>

> Hi!
>
> Can you check if this is your issue, and if the current nightly fixes
it?

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-128
>
> /Janne
>
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 04:58:44PM +1100, Jason Yip wrote:
> > More upgrade pains.
> >
> > Didn't notice this initially but printing pages after the upgrade
looks
> > broken.  The first page is blank except for the header and left menu.
> The
> > second page has content.  The third page is like the first.  Also,
some
> > content is missing altogether.
> >
> > I tried blanking out jspwiki_print.css but that doesn't have any
effect.

> > Before I go debugging the CSS, has anyone else encountered this
problem?

> > Please consider our environment before printing this email.
> >
> > WARNING - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
> received in error, please delete and inform us by return email. Because
> emails and attachments may be interfered with, may contain computer
> viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other
> systems, you must be cautious. Westpac cannot guarantee that what you
> receive is what we sent. If you have any doubts about the authenticity
of
> an email by Westpac, please contact us immediately.
> >
> > It is also important to check for viruses and defects before opening
or
> using attachments. Westpac's liability is limited to resupplying any
> affected attachments.
> >
> > This email and its attachments are not intended to constitute any form
> of financial advice or recommendation of, or an offer to buy or offer to
> sell, any security or other financial product. We recommend that you
seek
> your own independent legal or financial advice before proceeding with
any
> investment decision.
> >
> > Westpac Institutional Bank is a division of Westpac Banking
Corporation,