jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Ethan Larson <et...@ethanlarson.net>
Subject Embedding JSPWiki 2.6
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 01:18:59 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use JSPWiki within a Grails application to add wiki markup
to content within my site.  I tried following the "Embedding JSP Wiki"
instructions (http://jspwiki.org/wiki/EmbeddingJSPWiki) and looking at
the javadocs (http://www.ecyrd.com/~jalkanen/JSPWiki/javadoc/) but
neither is up to date with JSPWiki 2.6.

Basically, I just want to turn some wiki markup into html and possibly
run my own plugins at a later date.  Here's what I've got so far:

            Properties props = new Properties();
        WikiEngine engine = new WikiEngine(props);

        WikiContext context = new WikiContext(engine, new
WikiPage(engine, ""));
        JSPWikiMarkupParser parser = new JSPWikiMarkupParser(context,
new StringReader("This is a test string"));

        System.out.println(parser.parse().toString());

But when I run it, I get this message when creating the WikiEngine:

Exception in thread "main" com.ecyrd.jspwiki.WikiException: Failed to
instantiate class com.ecyrd.jspwiki.PageManager
    at com.ecyrd.jspwiki.util.ClassUtil.getMappedObject(ClassUtil.java:312)
    at com.ecyrd.jspwiki.util.ClassUtil.getMappedObject(ClassUtil.java:228)
    at com.ecyrd.jspwiki.WikiEngine.initialize(WikiEngine.java:509)
    at com.ecyrd.jspwiki.WikiEngine.<init>(WikiEngine.java:359)

I'd appreciate any help.  If I can get this working, I may turn it in to
a Grails plugin and release it to the wider community.

Thanks and happy new year,
Ethan