jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "David Au" <dec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with FCK and pages with spaces
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:46:24 GMT
Yup, this bug occurs under two conditions: 1) when the page being
edited has a space in its name, 2) and when that page has a link to
another wiki page that also has a space in its name.

There was a bug report for this in the now-gone Bugzilla. I've now
created an issue in JIRA for this -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-55

I have a fix sitting on my PC for this, but just haven't got around to
fully testing it yet.

David