jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Käppler" <m.kaepp...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki "Special Pages"
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:08:18 GMT
Hi Janne,

I should have probably mentioned that when talking about more advanced JSPs,
I mean that I have to include a lot of script files. Because the JSP is
resolved using the "VIEW" context though (if I'm not mistaken), I cannot
have any <script> tags in my JSP because that will break the
ViewTemplate.jsp.

Is there any other way having a JSP as a special page while still being able
to have full control over the JSP from top to bottom?

Besides, although I defined my JSP directly as a special page, that JSP
(let's call it MyJSP.jsp) is never invoked directly but instead
MyJSPContent.jsp will be included by the ViewTemplate). Is this intentional?

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Käppler