jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Lazy Lucene
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:27:23 GMT
Janne Jalkanen wrote:

> Yes, the index sometimes gets messed up.  Don't really know what's
> happening there... I restarted the indexing; should be clear in a couple
> of minutes.
>
> (The wonders of the 2.6 admin UI ;-)

I do have a ReindexPlugin if you want to permit users to do this. I've
thought about adding password protection to it (hadn't thought how best
to do that). You can either reindex the entire page catalog, an
individual page, or a regex match. See

    http://www.altheim.com/ceryle/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ReindexPlugin

Obviously this needs some kind of admin control, suggestions welcome.

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record