jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.10.3
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:16:49 GMT
The CommentedPropertiesTest fails (as stated earlier on the ML).
It fails both on Linux and MacOS.
It can be easily fixed by removing the carriage returns. (send the file
through   tr -d '\r' ), then the tests succeed on both platforms. (I can't
test Windows).
Do you want me to commit these changes ? (on master ?)

For the rest all OK, and my vote:  +1

regards,
Harry