jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

From Ichiro Furusato <ichiro.furus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.10.1
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 12:27:05 GMT
+1

FWIW (from a non-voter), I downloaded and successfully built 2.10.1, then
installed
it on a server. I then installed:

  * the Neocortext wiki plugins
  * the Neocortext JsonPageProvider
  * 7 additional dependency jars (e.g., guava, joda-time).
  * various prototype skins (including CleanBlue)

All tests passed without incident and the wiki site appeared as normal.
Great job!

Ichiro